Logan Woods Market Update: June 11, 2019
“Logan Woods” defined for this report: Any property listed as “Logan Woods” in our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), MATRIX in the “Development Name” field and within the boundaries found north of Golden Gate Parkway or north of Green Blvd.; east of and along Logan Blvd.; south of Vanderbilt Beach Road.; and, west of Collier Blvd. This data does not include those properties that were sold as a “short sale” nor a “foreclosure.”
- As of June 11, 2019, there are 37, single-family, active listings in Logan Woods, ranging from $265,000 to $2,799,000.
- The average, current list price is $803,070 and the average days on the market is 102 days; while combined days on the market is 198.
- The average, square-foot price is $256. There are 8, wood-frame homes; 22, concrete-block-built homes; and four, multi-material-built; and, three non-disclosed-material homes on the market.
SOLD THIS YEAR (19)
LAST 12 MONTHS (March 1, 28, 2018-Feb. 28, 2019)
Within the last 12 months, there were 61 sales; the average sales price is $518,927; the average, per-square-foot price is $219; these homes were on the market an average of 95 days; and, combined days on the market is 182. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 61 homes is $598,187
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $570,341
12 MONTHS PRIOR (March 1, 28, 2017-Feb.28, 2018)
During the 12 months previous, there were 51 sales; the average sales price is $484,521; the average, per-square-foot price is $226; and, these homes were on the market an average of 67 days; combined days on the market is 148. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 51 homes is $530,043
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $508,870