Logan Woods Market Update: August 8, 2019
“Logan Woods” defined for this report: Any property listed as “Logan Woods” in our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), MATRIX in the “Development Name” field and within the boundaries found north of Golden Gate Parkway or north of Green Blvd.; east of and along Logan Blvd.; south of Vanderbilt Beach Road.; and, west of Collier Blvd. This data does not include those properties that were sold as a “short sale” nor a “foreclosure.”
- As of August 8, 2019, there are 14, single-family, active listings in Logan Woods, ranging from $399,900 to $2,695,000.
- The average, current list price is $1,023,371 and the average days on the market is 154 days; while combined days on the market is 278.
- The average, square-foot price is $254. There are three, wood-frame homes; eight, concrete-block-built homes; two, multi-material-built; and one, non-disclosed-material home on the market.
SOLD THIS YEAR (19)
LAST 12 MONTHS (August 7, 2018-August 8, 2019)
Within the last 12 months, there were 32 sales; the average sales price is $598,533; the median sales price is $482,500; the average, per-square-foot price is $231; the median, per-square-foot price is $227; these homes were on the market an average of 125 days; and, combined days on the market is 203. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 61 homes is $701,212
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $672,284
12 MONTHS PRIOR (August 5, 2017–August 6, 2018)
During the 12 months previous, there were 26 sales; the average sales price is $503,907; the median sales price is $427,500; the average, per-square-foot price is $236; the median, per-square-foot price is $239; these homes were on the market an average of 70 days; and combined days on the market is 151. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 51 homes is $530,043
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $508,870
New Features at LandAndLuxurySWFL.com
Newly added to our site, you will find dynamic statistics regarding Logan Woods real estate. The data comes from our Local Multiple Listing technology (MATRIX) and ShowingTime, a propriety software solution for booking home visits. The information is live and refreshes each month. For example the image below represents Logan Woods with only 4.7 months worth of housing inventory (orange line) while the overall Naples market has declined also and now yields 6.3 months of inventory. That said, if you are considering selling your Logan Woods home, now may be the time to get your home on the market; there is good chance that Logan Woods buyers have seen all inventory … and they are looking for a home like yours!
Selling/Buying Homes on Acreage
Whether you are buying or selling a home on an abundance of land in Collier county, you will likely need the expertise of a seasoned real estate professional to help you navigate through the myriad of potential elements that may affect the sale or purchase of your property. We have a team of well-seasoned real estate advisors devoted, fulltime, to helping you make the most of your purchase or sale. This includes digging deep into issues that may cause a wrinkle in a normally smooth transaction. Visit our website for information about Land and Luxury homesite areas within seven miles of the Gulf of Mexico.