Logan Woods Market Update: April 2020
“Logan Woods” defined for this report: Any property listed as “Logan Woods” in our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), MATRIX in the “Development Name” field and within the boundaries found north of Golden Gate Parkway or north of Green Blvd.; east of and along Logan Blvd.; south of Vanderbilt Beach Road.; and, west of Collier Blvd. This data does not include those properties that were sold as a “short sale” nor as a “foreclosure.”
- As of April 5, 2020, there are 14, single-family, active listings in Logan Woods, ranging from $419,900 to $2,900,000.
- The average, current list price is $1,177,371 and the average days on the market is 153 days; while combined days on the market is 188.
- The average, square-foot price is $350. There are four, wood-frame homes; nine, concrete-block-built homes; and one, multi-material-built home on the market.
SOLD THIS YEAR (5)
LAST 12 MONTHS (April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019)
Within the last 12 months, there were 36 sales; the average sales price is$598,533; the median sales price is $499,833; the average, per-square-foot price is $227. These homes were on the market an average of 113 days; and, combined days on the market is 205. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 36 homes is $554,755
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $499,833
12 MONTHS PRIOR (April 1, 2017–March 31, 2018)
During the 12 months previous, there were 23 sales; the average sales price is $513,952. The average, per-square-foot price is $234. These homes were on the market an average of 84 days; and combined days on the market is 173. Click for the list.
- The average, ORIGINAL list price of these 51 homes is $530,043
- The average, LIST PRICE JUST PRIOR TO CLOSING is $508,870
Data Source: Southwest Florida MLS (MATRIX).
Dynamic Logan Wood Stats on LandAndLuxurySWFL.com
Newly added to our site, you will find dynamic statistics regarding Logan Woods real estate. The data comes from our Local Multiple Listing technology (MATRIX) and ShowingTime, a propriety software solution for booking home visits. The information is live and refreshes each month. For example the image below represents Logan Woods with only 4.7 months worth of housing inventory (orange line) while the overall Naples market has declined also and now yields 6.3 months of inventory. That said, if you are considering selling your Logan Woods home, now may be the time to get your home on the market; there is good chance that Logan Woods buyers have seen all inventory … and they are looking for a home like yours!
ALL MATERIAL PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WHILE THIS INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, IT IS PRESENTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL PROPERTY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SQUARE FOOTAGE, ROOM COUNT, NUMBER OF BEDROOMS AND THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IN PROPERTY LISTINGS ARE DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT SHOULD BE VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN ATTORNEY, ARCHITECT OR ZONING EXPERT. IF YOUR PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY LISTED WITH ANOTHER REAL ESTATE BROKER, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS OFFER. IT IS NOT OUR INTENTION TO SOLICIT THE OFFERING OF OTHER REAL ESTATE BROKERS, WE COOPERATE WITH THEM FULLY. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.